|Job Ref:||250816SM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 42,000 - £ 48,000 per year, package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Do you have a valid SMSTS? Are you an existing Site Manager looking to progress in your career? If so you're in luck as I am currently working with a well established leading house builder based in Yorkshire.|
My client is one of the largest residential developers, delivering quality new homes and communities across the UK. With a vision to become the UKs leading residential developer now is the time to get involved in working for a company that is thriving and passionate about the house building industry, its employees and its customers.
We are looking for a Site Manager who will oversee all the construction operations on site. You will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to your customers' satisfaction.
You will demonstrate strong project management skills with vast building and construction experience. We are really looking for someone with the ability to manage people well and create a strong team spirit on site so if this sounds like you please do get in touch!
* Company car/Car allowance
* Pension scheme
* Fantastic career progression
* Attractive bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Assist the Production Director to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
* Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
* Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
* Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
* Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
* Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
* Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections.
* You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
* Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
* You will be passionate about managing people
* Ability to manage and track costs
* A trade background is desirable but not essential
* CSCS card - Site Management
* Valid SMSTS
* First Aid qualified.
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining a well established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.