|Job Ref:||BBBH141397||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, extensive Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
Test Analyst - Senior Test Analyst|
Salary £25-35k + extensive Bens
Superb career training and development
Do you really enjoy working in your current Test Analyst role...?
Is the Company you work for successful and does it genuinely share that success with its employees and deliver on its promises ..?
We are fortunate to be working with a genuinely employee led IT company, a real industry leader in their field with a fantastic reputation for looking after and investing in their staff, providing first class facilities, career prospects, training and flexibility.
Due to unprecedented success and planned growth they are continuing to expand and are looking for talented, passionate staff for a number of roles including this great Test Analyst position...
What experience will you need...?
A passionate, communicative and detail focussed Test Analyst ideally with a real flare and passion for IT and a solid technical background.
* Industry standard methodologies and testing techniques.
* ISTQB/ISEB Certification is very desirable, but full training can be given to dedicated Testers looking to enhance their skills & training.
* Must have a good knowledge of .SQL, with a full understanding of relational databases and some use of Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience using Visual Studio (or equivalent) - Comfortably logs and tracks defects across multiple projects with the ability to reliably create and execute reports.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager (or equivalent tools)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems advantageous
* A problem solver with the ability to contribute to workable solutions or workarounds and to co-operate positively in a team environment with Development teams, Business Analysts and Test leads..
* An appreciation of 'Agile' with the communication skills to recommend process changes, create detailed test cases, document results and manage defects.
* Execute annual and automated tests
* Assist the Test Leads to create, implement and execute software testing of the systems and solutions
Benefits to you...
This is a very exciting period of growth and investment for the company..
Fantastic Benefits some of which include:
Salary to £35k
Regular salary and performance reviews
Exciting career prospects including full ongoing training and career plans
Award winning and subsidized restaurants
25 days holiday + Bank Hols
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification ISEB or ISQTB advantageous