|Job Ref:||BBBH141396||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Parking,Healthcare,Pension,Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
This opportunity is with a niche organisation that are nothing but experts within the Industry, they just struck there biggest deal with a market leading retailer!|
The company has ambitious plans and are currently looking for new members to join the Applications Support team.
They are looking for the Applications Support Engineer to provide support to bespoke applications in house and across client sites in the UK, America, Germany, Norway, France and more!
The products you support are unique to the organisation, but not to forget you will need to have good Infrastructure skills with Windows/Linux, networking skills with TCP/IP are also required, all issues and faults are to be resolved within the given SLA.
* Provide support to clients across the world.
* Support bespoke applications, administrate and train on them.
* Provide networking support through TCP/IP.
* Solve faults with Hardware & Software.
* Test and evaluate unique new release products.
* provide training to the clients or customers that actually use the products.
* SQL Database
* C++ (Beneficial but this is not a developer role)
* ITIL Certification
* Degree in compting ideal
* Salary up to £35,000 (On call allowance £300 PW 1 in 3).
* Keep fit cycle to work scheme.
* Fresh fruit in the office.
* Generous healthcare package.
This opporunity is not one to be missed, this is your chance to become part of a unique company!
If you are interested in the role apply and send your CV through.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.