|Job Ref:||38509||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Mexico||City:||Mexicali||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 05:06|
NPI Engineer will be responsible for effectively handling new product introduction builds as Dry-runs, FPQ, FAI and prototypes. He/she will be responsible for getting all the necessary resources aligned to effectively launch the product from dealing with Engineering until it is handed over to operations. |
• Holds meetings with any incumbent functions in order to follow up and organize WBS.
• Leads and communicates changes to any level to ensure alignment and flawless execution.
• Generates formats and work method.
• Responsible for leading, tracking, logging, categorizing, and maintaining changes against any procedure, documents or tools.
• Is accountable for the full product and process introduction.
• Develops configuration management system and leads and establishes change review board meetings.
• Develops, distributes, and tracks all change packages resulting from approved actions.
• Ensures personnel's awareness of the processes and methodologies required for maintaining a proactive CM program.
• Provides direct support and direction to staff regarding change status requirements, deadlines and problems.
• Define configuration of products and establish configuration baselines.
• Manage product part lists released in SAP and PDM system according to Configuration Management procedures.
• Management and assignment of Change Requests (CRs), including distribution, archiving and closing of CRs.
• Release design review approved technical drawings and their part lists in an ERP system.
• Report to project staff and track status of configuration deltas.
• Evaluate technical drawings and Change Request forms for complete and accurate information.
Engineering Bachelor's Degree (Industrial or Aerospace)
Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
3+ years of experience in New Products Introduction.
Expert on configuration control principles.
SAP Structure knowledge
Proficient in Product Data Management (PDM) system usage and administration. Knowledge of Team Center is a plus.
Microsoft Office Tools.
Project Management Skills