|Job Ref:||38484||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Mexico||City:||Mexicali||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 05:05|
Assists in developing and preparing the designs of component parts and assemblies for application in company products. Works to established design parameters. Follows prescribed procedures and under direct supervision, designs per requirements for aerospace products. Conducts routine analyses to develop options or recommendations for components. |
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent related degree with 2+ years' of related experience or a Master's Degree + 1 year experience. Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering with major in Design is a plus.
• Design experience of lightweight structures using CATIA V5 is desired. Pro-E, Solidworks or Unigraphics may be acceptable alternates.
• Experience of > 1 year in product development teams with engine / airframe companies or its equivalent on other industries like automotive is highly desired.
Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of limited scope.
• Good technical writing skills and PC skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to express problems, issues, and opportunities to peers and leader.
• Demonstrated ability to use and validate Standard Work and other Continuous Improvement tools to solve problems. Demonstrate awareness of your assigned tasks and activities.
• Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Candidates must have a current travel visa to enter the USA for training and event attendance purposes.