|Job Ref:||117681STH||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 20:21|
Manage the delivery of detailed planning consents for Industry Partners in accordance with the provisions of the Development Agreements. Represent the land-use planning function at the Programme level. Provide planning advice on consent risk and consent programme implications to Industry Partners in response to emerging designs and value management opportunities.|
* Attendance as necessary at bilateral design review meetings with Local Planning Authorities, pre-application discussions and key stakeholder meetings.
* Coordinate contacts and meetings with local planning authorities and key stakeholders on planning consents issues where there is an interface between the works being delivered
* Manage planning consent submissions at the Programme level, checking that appropriate information has been supplied by consultants and Industry Partners in the Planning & Heritage Memorandum, Planning Forum Notes, undertakings & assurances, and relevant stakeholder requirements.
* Manage and deliver planning consent submissions or where this is a requirement of a Development Agreement.
* Provide advice on and manage as required any planning consent appeal process.
* Monitoring of, and where necessary providing Programme level direction to, the negotiations of consent conditions by works to ensure that they are, the Planning & Heritage Memorandum, and Planning Forum Notes, and that no precedents are set that would compromise the ability or industry partners to deliver their works.
* Advise on appropriate management strategies for dealing with planning legislation and issues and assist the Land Use Planning Manager in the cascading of the strategy to the Industry Partners for implementation and management.
* Updating the Planning Consents Register where appropriate.
* Provide the planning responses to planning applications referred to the safeguarding team.