|Job Ref:||EMP373867||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Highways & Transport||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||Address:||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 21:28|
My Client in the East Midlands is looking for up to 2 Area Engineers to support their team on a 6 month contract basis. The suited individual must have experience in Maintenance, Traffic Management and Safety Engineering, with significant experience in at least one of these disciplines. |
Experienced Engineer who has experience in Maintenance, Traffic Management and Safety Engineering.
Main Purpose of the Job:
1) To identify and deliver programmes of revenue funded highway maintenance within a geographical area.
2) To investigate, prioritise and provide initial response to traffic management issues and Quality of Life schemes identified by the public, elected representatives and other stakeholders.
3) To ensure the highway is maintained in a safe condition for its expected use
4) To provide a responsive service for highway enquires from the general public.
1) Identify priorities, solutions and treatments for highway repair and maintenance, traffic management and road safety within defined budgets which contributes to the asset management plan, LTP objectives, manage an annual programme of cyclical maintenance and reactive repairs and associated budgets.
2) Manage a programme of small local capital funded improvement and road safety works.
3) For a more detailed job description, please contact the Manager of this Vacancy.
This is a fairly urgent requirement so please do not hesitate to apply! For further information, please contact Curtis Sanderson on NA7. Alternatively send your CV .