|Job Ref:||TCEE-DEMA00900804||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Mannheim||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 22:05|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.|
For our site in Mannheim, Germany, we are currently looking to recruit a Project Configuration and Change Management (CCM) Engineer (m/f) that will be responsible and mandated to lead and control all project configuration management related activities and ensure by leading the project change management that the change implementation is properly applied and principles are rigorously respected. He/She will secure and support all project/product core team members in all configuration and change management matters, while being an active member of it.
• Managing of interfaces between the configuration and the change management process, e.g. by assuring that a change management process is in place on the projects from day 1.
• Identification and definition of the configuration and the change management deliverables (all functions) including harmonization and reviews.
• Ensuring the effectivity of the configuration and the change management process throughout the project/product lifecycle.
• Reviewing and challenging Configuration Management Plans of internal and external suppliers and partners to ensure alignment with project CM plan.
• Ensuring fast and efficient change process in accordance to project scheduling and analyzing completeness, correctness, clarity and necessity of Change Requests
• Facilitate CCB Meetings by explaining Change Requests, organizing the CCB meeting, structuring the decision making and document decisions.
• Bachelor in Engineering
• 4-6 years of experience in a similar role
• Understand configuration and change management, and how its related processes such as Requirements Management, Data Management and Document Control interrelate in the Business Process.
• Preferably trained to a recognized configuration and change management standard - e.g. CMII Certified.
• Fluent German and English in speaking and writing.