|Job Ref:||1617484||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Thames||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:10|
The purpose of the role is to strengthen the capability of the software team in area of PC software development. The role will require at least 3 years industry experience and be able to clearly articulate ideas. The person will have expert skills in PC software development and will have designed user interfaces. The person will have a good grasp of Microsoft technologies and have had experience with migrating programs written in C /MFC to C#.Net. A good working knowledge of databases will be vital.|
• Design/architect PC software for configuring a fire panel
• Program in C MFC/C#.Net
• Design and development of complex software programs
• Expert knowledge of C MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes), C#.Net
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
• Excellent database skills
• Effective English communication skills, both oral and written.
• 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Ability to organize and plan
• Drive for Results
• Strategic Agility
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Problem Solving
• Managing Vision and Purpose
• Intellectual Horsepower
• Customer Impact/Value Added
If you feel you have the experience, qualification and the drive to prosper within our organisation, please apply today!
Please submit your application using the "Apply Online" button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Adrianna Bednarska, Talent Acquisition Specialist, NA . Please provide the reference number 1617484 in your inquiry.