2 Serangoon North Ave 5 #07-01 Singapore (554911)
The Analyst will function as a business partner to the Operations Lead for Australia/New Zealand. The individual will be involved in critical business finance activities, including the analysis of business results, actuals and forecast reporting and interaction with controllership function. The position will be based in Singapore and will report into the FP&A Supervisor for APAC.
- Key Business Partner to Operations Lead for ANZ (overseeing Australia and New Zealand)
- Focal point of finance contact to drive finance activities for Supply Chain
- Work with FP&A Supervisor for APAC to consolidate APAC results
- Perform deep dive analysis into expenses and explain variances
- Involve in forecast and budgeting activities
- Analysis of freight spend for ANZ including analysis of cost drivers / mode / freight lane, maintain BU allocations / charges and complete ad hoc analytics as requested by the business
- Perform ad hoc analysis as necessary
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from recognized University
- 4 - 5 years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience
- Experience with engaging business heads or other business partners
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required
- Mature, self-motivated., adaptable and able to work independently
- High energy, dedicated, confident and a proactive problem-solver
- Experience working in an environment that involved gathering and consolidating financial data from multiple source systems
- Prior experience using Pronto and Hyperion highly preferred as well as other reporting tools including, but not limited to Microstrategy, Essbase and Qilkview.
- Superior PC skills particularly in Excel, PowerPoint & Word. BAR certification from ISCA advantageous.