|Job Ref:||1617325||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Jupiter||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 22:07|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
Suppression Lead Tech
Roles and responsibilities:
Lead Tech roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
• Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
•• Strong mechanical skill set.
• able to weld and cut steel
• Perform fire inspections and turn in paper work in a timely manner
• Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
• Self- starter/Able to work with little supervision
• Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
• Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
• Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
• Knowledge of applicable NFPA standards.