|Job Ref:||DHPHAR533||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swindon||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:21|
Manufacturing Engineer, permanent role based in the Swindon area.|
An exciting opportunity to work for a growing manufacturing business based in the Swindon area offering a competitive salary and benefits package. The key purpose of the role is to develop product assembly methods and processes for manual, semi & fully automated equipment - manage specification, build, validation and implementation. Also to continuously provide fault identification, correction and process improvement on existing equipment.
* Specification of equipment and service requirements
* Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness)
* Fully document trials/validations and work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
* Ensure safe working environment is maintained.
* Keep abreast with technological developments in assembly methods and automation engineering.
* Carry out specific projects as directed by the Engineering, Quality or Production Manager
* Identify equipment maintenance requirements.
* Problem analysis and risk assessment
* Compile project plans and budgets
* Training of technical resources
* HNC qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, HND or degree qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering would be desirable
* Hands on engineering experience for a considerable number of years as required for fault finding, installation and improvements
* Previous experience of working in a reactive role with in high volume manufacturing environment
* Previous experience with Automated Assembly Process
* Process Improvement Experience
* Awareness of Validation
* Awareness of various PLC systems and programming
To apply for the role please click on the link below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.