|Job Ref:||HW-14611-QS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£ 38,000 - £ 48,000 per year, Car, Pension, Holidays||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
Randstad are pleased to be working on behalf of one of the North Wests top construction companies. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. The company are offering a salary of £38-48k plus package for the right candidate. The company's head office is based in Blackpool, Lancashire.
The North West based construction company are professionals in new build, education, care and refurb and are expanding their portfolio and because of this, they require a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing team.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have the following skills and experience:
* Measurement and valuations of work and projects.
* Working closely with tender and bid teams in order to secure potential business.
* An established construction background.
* Previous experience working on new build, education, care and refurb projects.
* Preparing cost plans and estimating the value of jobs in progress.
* Negotiating with sub-contractors.
* Spending time both on site and in the office.
In return for the perfect candidate, the company is offering the following package:
* £38K - £48k basic salary.
* Company car or car allowance.
* 21 days holiday.
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor then please contact Harry Wilkinson on NA or forward your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.