|Job Ref:||BDBRCPLY||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 19,500 per year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
Customer Service Advisor|
Up to £19,500
Are you a highly driven and motivated Helpdesk or Customer Service Advisor seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Are you looking for a new full time role? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Advisor, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in central Plymouth.
* Salary £19,500
* 35 Hours per Week
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Work within a busy environment
* Company Pension
* Superb company and sector training
This role is a very varied position, where the main role will be to co-ordinate a range of short-term independent living services across Plymouth. Some of your responsibilities include:
* Accept referrals, respond to and process referrals within the agreed time
* To help assess the aftercare needs of individual service users.
* To plan appropriate care and support, ensuring the service user's needs are met.
* The recruit, support and develop our volunteer team.
* To co-ordinate volunteer input with that provided by the service user's family, friends, neighbours, health and social care professionals or other appropriate agencies.
* To receive reports from volunteers and act appropriately. This might involve signposting to other organisations and/or working in partnership with other health & social care professionals.
* To manage referrals and volunteers in an effective and efficient manner.
* Publicise the services to ensure maximum awareness of the services provided.
* Maintain appropriate records and files and compile statistical data for audit and contract renewal purposes.
* Where necessary, assist volunteers in the delivery of the services.
* On occasion, provide cover for the offices elsewhere in the area.
* Undertake any other relevant administrative duties as requested by the Service Manager
* To have an awareness of and comply with all relevant Health and Safety Regulations.
* Undertake all training required
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Strong administration and organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with the key client contacts
* Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Car driver with access to own vehicle and full driving license in order to visit service users, attend external meetings
* Strong IT / Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.