|Job Ref:||bewi301199||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 56,000 per year, pension, car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:28|
Technical Contract Manager - Large FM Provider - Central London - 55K+package|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading companies in the facilities industry.
They currently maintain a large blue chip contract for a large well known brand and are looking for an experienced technical contract manager to look after five large buildings in and around London.
The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that the buildings are maintained to a very high standard.
The TCM will manage five maintenance managers; one based in each building and it will be their responsibility to make sure that the buildings PPM's are maintained to 100% completion at a high quality level and update the asset register on a routine basis.
The TCM will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a 6 star service level and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation. They will also be responsible for managing projects across all five buildings.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 and the package is as follows:
* Salary up to 55K
* Car or allowance
The main duties will also include:
* Manage all directly employed staff on the contract.
* Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
* Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on sites.
* Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
* Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
* Responsible for managing the site P&L account to agreed margins.
* Recruitment of any new staff required on site.
* Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
* Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
* Management of client relationship on a daily basis.
* Management of all reports.
* Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
* Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Qualified in engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
* Strong technical engineering understanding.
* Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
* Experience of managing large 24/7 sites.
* Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices or critical data centres.
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
* Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
* Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.