|Job Ref:||FM14||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 41,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Excellent Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:28|
Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Slough - Up to £45k + Excellent Package|
Are you a Facilities Manager looking to take on and deliver a 5* FM service to two prestigious multi tenanted commercial buildings in the West London area?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, that have an enviable track record of managing some of the countries finest real estate?
If so, I have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to help head up the FM services across two buildings, located on a fantastic mixed use estate.
* The chance to work within a highly accomplished team on site, with daily support from an on site Facilities Director across the Estate
* Development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
* Providing daily tenant and client liaison across these two prestigious sites
* Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
* Management of permit to work system
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Management of a service charge budget of in excess of £1million
* Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
* Liaison with service desk and Facilities Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
* MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
* IOSH/ Nebosh qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that invest in their employees and their careers. Paying a generous salary of £45k + excellent package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills MBIFM, IOSH, Service charge, Facilities Manager