|Job Ref:||233045-sef||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 16,000 - £ 18,000 per year, benefits, bonus scheme||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
Recruitment Resourcer (Sunday Times Top 100 Business)|
£15,000 - £17,000 + Bonus, Benefits and Rapid Career Progression
Randstad CPE, part of the €18bn turnover Randstad Group are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to join an ambitious and high performing team in Leeds
We want career focused and highly motivated individuals to be part of our ongoing success and eventually be the next top performing consultants across our UK business.
As a Recruitment Resourcer at Randstad CPE you can expect dedicated training and development, fantastic career opportunities in the UK & overseas and also eventually benefit from a significant remuneration package with uncapped earning potential.
Randstad CPE were once again included the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2016 and this combined with our market leading position within the construction recruitment industry presents you with a fantastic opportunity to start you recruitment career.
What does a Recruitment resourcer do?
* Generate business leads for senior consultants to follow-up
* Advertise live vacancies on internal and external websites
* eshot 'hot' vacancies to candidate databases
* Call candidates daily about the latest vacancies suitable for them
* Match up client job-specs with candidate profiles
* Produce longlists and shortlists for each vacancy assigned to you
* Promote 'top' candidates you've developed for senior consultants to take to market
* Work as part of a close-knit team in effectively filling live vacancies
What are we looking for?
* Ideally you will come with some sales experience, and able to demonstrate a passion for hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
* You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and not be afraid of making contact with new individuals and fostering relationships over the phone and face to face
* Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience are essential to be successful in this role
* Good standard of general education and IT skills
What Opportunity lies ahead?
The successful post-holder will be put on an immediate fast-track training scheme where you will be set goals and targets to become a full '360' recruiter within 12 months. You will eventually be running your own desk and have an unlimited commission scheme that promotes the high achievement culture that our business is built upon.
Most importantly you will start on an exciting career journey within recruitment, where in our business 80% of our mangers have been produced organically
Want to see if you can make it with us, then please apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills recruitment, recruitment jobs
qualification Good general level of education.