|Job Ref:||BBBH141400||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
Business Analyst - Senior Business Analyst |
Leading fast growing technology company
Fantastic perm career opportunity
@£40-55k + Bens
Are you maximizing your Business Analysis skills in the current market place...?
Is the Company you work for successful taking on board your skills and sharing its success in growing and improving the company from the ground up...???
We are fortunate to be working with a genuinely employee centric IT company, a real industry leader in their field with a fantastic reputation for digital innovation, looking after and investing in their staff, providing first class facilities, career prospects, training and flexibility, and maximizing growth opportunities.
Due to substantial but considered growth plans they are continuing to expand and are looking for talented, communicative and commercially attuned Business Analysts / Senior Business Analysts to work on both internal and client focussed IT and Software projects and most importantly share in their success!!
Could this be the Company for you...?
The role will require:
* Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within IT, ideally a software delivery environment
* Must have genuine E2E Business Analysis skills across the full project lifecycle and including all principal Business Analysis techniques.
* A natural and versatile communicator, able to take a proactive and attuned approach to requirements elicitation ensure requirements are drilled down, customer needs fully understood and evasive stakeholders brought into the process.
* Systems analysis experience together with experience of agile methodologies or iterative approaches highly advantageous
* ISEB Business Analysis or similar reputable industry qualification (ITIL, Prince, Six Sigma etc.) would be an advantage although further training will be available as part of ongoing professional career development.
* Effective business case analysis and presentation skills with the ability to help shape projects and to present solutions to all levels of stakeholders at both a technical and non-technical level
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, can think outside the box and challenge perception and understanding
* Must be able to adapt to change and thrive in an entrepreneurial and often fast paced environment and prioritize effectively.
This is a fantastic BA role. A gateway to dynamic interesting IT projects and with a genuine opportunity for further career development and excellent extra Benefits on top of standard package which includes::
* Salary to £55k
* Regular salary and performance reviews
* Exciting career prospects including full ongoing training and career plans
* Award winning and subsidized on site restaurants/ cafes
* Subsidized Gym
* Personal training
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification Business Analysis