|Job Ref:||160002N2||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Tennessee||City:||Nashville||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:04|
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs. |
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Typical Duties and Tasks:
• Leads the development and delivery of complex information across all business units globally, including, defining report requirements, performing data analysis and preparing reports for management presentations.
• Administers the collection, consolidation and interpretation of data required to support key Human Resources processes, initiatives and improvement projects. Leads the delivery of training on reporting and analytics methodologies, tools and processes.
• Develops ad hoc reports and completes analysis of complex global information from a variety of sources and writes management summaries.
• Leads Human Resources reporting flows and information consolidation which allow predictive analysis for business results.
• Responsible for providing information support of key Human Resources processes which may include: Annual Operating Plan Headcount process, monthly headcount status and trends, attrition and recruiting analysis, annual merit analysis, Human Resources scorecards and various legislative reporting requirements.
• Conducts external and internal research and summarizes results for management review.
• Leads the implementation of improvements to standard Human Resources reports.
• Participates on global initiatives to improve the overall effectiveness of reporting and analysis of the Human Resources Function.
Financial Planning/Forecasting Reporting - Familiar with the basic elements of financial planning. Has minimal experience applying financial planning skills.
Analytical Reasoning - Has an advanced understanding of analytical methodologies and the ability to utilize various statistical methodologies. Provides recommendations for business actions based on the conclusions drawn from analytical analysis in a way that is meaningful to the business partner.
Human Resources Data Management - Understands Human Resources information requirements. Able to perform data quality reviews and take corrective actions to ensure data completeness and accuracy. Has a full understanding of information confidentiality requirements.
Communication - Is able to effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
Workforce Planning - Possesses basic knowledge of workforce planning approaches.
Research And Analysis Processes - Knows how to conduct research and analysis of business intelligence tools with guidance from more experienced personnel.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, University, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required.
Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .