|Job Ref:||ATL000D||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Georgia||City:||Atlanta||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:01|
Our scale is expansive but that is nothing compared to our imagination. |
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with WorleyParsons.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Development of one line and three line wiring diagrams for power substations
· Preparing substation physical layout and elevation drawings
· Preparation of protection and control wiring diagrams
· Coordination with responsible engineers to develop substation and protection & control designs that meet or exceed client expectations
· Teaching and training younger designers
Experience and Qualifications
Candidate should have the flowing minimum experience and qualifications:
Ability to work in a team environment with excellent interpersonal skills on multiple projects simultaneously.
Our Culture and the Way We Work
Our distinctive culture is what sets us apart as an organization by defining who we are and what we believe. Our values of Leadership, Performance, Relationships and Agility and our "Way We Work" behaviors sit at the heart of this culture. Learn about Our Culture and Way We Work behaviors and the specific technical behaviors to strive for in your role to imagine the impact you will make.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy.
To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.