|Job Ref:||38504||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 05:02|
1) The incumbent will be a part of the Landing Systems division at the UTAS-India facility in Bangalore, India. |
2) Follow internal engineering processes and procedures for all tasks / projects undertaken.
3) Assume complete responsibility of execution activities for Sustaining / In-Production Engineering and Test Rigs Design.
4) Execute and coordinate with fellow team members to ensure Drawing Change Requests are completed on time with excellent quality.
5) Interact with the customers on a regular basis in order to understand their needs and drive tasks to closure.
6) Ensure proper completion of various departmental initiatives.
1) A Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 4-6 years of experience in engineering design and development activities. A Diploma in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 7-9 years of experience will also be considered.
2) Good understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of mechanical design, materials and manufacturing.
3) Thorough understanding of Landing Gear Engineering Change Requests (both commercial and military) and their execution.
4) Hands-on experience in design of test rigs for Landing Gears is required.
5) Good Drawing Reading, Stack Up Analysis and GD&T skills are mandatory.
6) Knowledge on aircraft Landing Gears' regulatory and functional requirements is preferable.
7) Good analytical and communication skills coupled with a high level of emotional maturity to handle aggressive requests from customers (SBU) are mandatory.
8) Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
9) Knowledge and usage of different PLMs and design tools viz., CATIA V5, Matrix and SMARTEAM is mandatory.
10) Well versed in implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.).