|Job Ref:||38355||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 05:02|
* To Perform Electronics design projects that include high speed electronics and mixed signal electronics|
* To lead a small team of electronics design engineers and to provide the technical guidance
* Develop concepts, design, prototype, test and airworthy qualification of products
* Understanding of Technology road map and planning of skills attainment, product development accordingly
BE/NA (ME/NA degree is preferable) in Electronics and Communication engineering or equivalent
Experience: 6 to 8 years
• Must understand the complete product development lifecycle and be able to lead an integrated team by providing technical guidance and decisions.
• Experience in Microprocessor / DSP based systems design, Mixed signal, high speed electronics systems design and development.
• Experience with design and analysis of Analog, digital, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
• Experience in requirements capture and validation, schematic capture, board bring-up and troubleshooting.
• Experience with hardware/firmware/software integration.
• Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability (DOORS) and related processes.
• Experience in Aerospace, DO-160 and DO-254 is a plus.
• Strong technical team leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to coordinate multi-discipline team.
• Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers.
• Project management experience. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting and testing background. Ability to solve complex electronic and HW/SW integration issues.
• Experience in using Engineering design tools Cadence tools, Pspice, Saber, Hyperlynx, VHDL, Matlab