ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Execute Process Engineering work for Safety, Operability and Maintenance Projects
- Execute Process Engineering work for Major Engineering Projects
- Conducting feasibility studies and developing design bases in support of new project development
- Support Operational Support Engineer Activities which require regular liaison with production & maintenance, and proposing and reviewing solutions to operational problems. It is expected that the successful candidate will be a regular visitor to the offshore production facility.
- Process system performance monitoring and proactive intervention to correct and/or enhance
- Participate in Process Design Reviews and Hazard Reviews
- Conduct project safety and startup reviews.
- Mentor Process Engineering Interns within OPQL FEC Department
- Be capable to handle complete delegation from Lead Process Engineer, Operations Support Engineer etc.
- BSc. (Hons) or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
Skills & Competencies:
- Candidates required a technical background in Process Engineering discipline with standalone abilities in Engineering execution, preparing scopes of work and deliverables.
- Good presentation, communication and written skills. Logic thinking and analytical skills.
- minimum of 10 year's process engineering industry and 5 years experience in Offshore/Onshore Brownfield/Greenfield Oil and Gas Projects
- Team player
- A proven leader capable of initiating and implementing positive organizational and operational changes.
- A decision-maker capable of making good business decisions with a minimum of data.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to deliver superior results.
- Capable of working with and developing a team spirit with personnel from many diverse backgrounds.
- Good people skills with the ability to mentor and develop people.
- Competitive Low cost attitude and approach.