Provides safety and risk engineering support to OPQL departments. Interfaces with Facilities Engineering and Operations on projects scope, designs reviews, and safety analyses of oil and gas operations.
- Provides safety and risk engineering support to OPQL departments
- Interfaces with Facilities Engineering and Operations on projects scope, designs reviews, and safety analyses of petroleum recovery and gas processing facilities
- Ensures compliance with OPQL Risk Management (RM) Standards; HESMS coordinator for compliance with RM performance standards
- Ensures compliance with Qatar applicable regulations; monitors regulatory changes that may affect performance standards as they relate to risk management.
- Assists with training on risk-based issues as needed to meet regulatory and/or company guidelines
- Participates in audits and self-assessment evaluations
- Under the Direction of the Head, Risk Engineering, performs annual risk assessments of OPQL facilities, develops and implements risk reduction strategies
- Produced timely monthly and annual reports to internal and external stakeholders
- And other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical, Process, Electrical or Mechanical)
Prefer 2 years of relevant experience but will accept fresh graduate
High standard of organization skills.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.