Major Job duties: |
- Management of incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Management/distribution of incoming and outgoing mail including electronic mail.
- Receiving and attending to local and overseas visitors.
- Arranging appointments and maintaining the daily/weekly appointments schedule and maintain outlook
- Management of the conference room bookings.
- Taking notes (preferably shorthand, preparing draft responses where possible and finalizing draft letters/documents).
- Attending to all of the filing for the office, including the electronic filing, and maintaining the required comprehensive filing system/Record retention program.
- Maintenance of all mailing lists
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Preparing expense reports
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Organize greetings cards
- Liaise with company drivers as required.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Prepare visa applications, and travel.
Qualifications and experience required:
Special qualification and skills:
- A minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent, secretarial diplomas or higher education would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working, preferably in the oil and gas or oil related industry is required.
- Computer skills i.e. E-Mail, MS Office suite, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Organizational skills are essential.
- Must have confident communication skills and courteous telephone manner.
- Fast and accurate typing is essential.
- Has to be flexible and available to work as and when required.