Primary Function: |
Ensure that OPQL QC requirements are maintained at site.
- Physical inspection, monitor daily site operations to ensure compliance with approved Quality Plan.
- Monitor progressive documentation compilation by Contractor for work being carried out to ensure that a full close out of the contracted work can be achieved rapidly following completion of the work.
- Identify any detrimental trends and advise Head of Construction and Contractor of concerns. Raise NCR's for management system and procedural deficiencies
- Inspect and monitor Contractor welding and NDT activities ensuring compliance with specifications. Complete Inspection surveillance forms for welding and testing operations.
- Monitor hydrotesting activities, monitor all punchlisting against P &ID's as a process check and against all isometrics for mechanical checks, witness and endorse final test packs.
- Review and witness compilation of system completion and handover documentation being prepared by Contractor
- Liase with Contractor QC and ensure that they are aware of any project or specification amendments
- Review documentation received for Contractor procured material to ensure compliance with specification and OPQL / industry standards.
- Advise Head of Construction of any safety concerns and generally be vigilant on all matters of safety, reinforcing OPQL's safety policies and commitment to safety to the Contractor at all times.
- Produce weekly QC reports