|Job Ref:||38514||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 05:05|
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineer-V&V are varied and may include but not be limited to:|
1. Has demonstrated experience in Verification and Certification of software for Aerospace Applications at DO178B Level A
2. Reviews team's deliverables to ensure quality.
3. Develops solutions to difficult problems with minimal support.
4. Identifies areas for automation in work content and develops solutions for improving the execution.
5. Ensure compliance to standard.
6. Supports in improving process and product quality and assure corrective action where necessary.
7. Responsible for augmenting the training program
8. Familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards.
9. Applies Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement experience to support improved project performance.
10. Responsible for building a good rapport with team through his/her technical interaction.
NA should be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/NA) or Master of Engineering/ Technology (M.E/NA) in Computer Science or Electronics.
NA must have atleast 1 to 3 years of experience in testing avionics software per DO-178B.
NA in all phases of VnV Testing on 1-2 projects for atleast 6 to 8 months duration in each project.
NA understanding on Software Development Life Cycle.
NA fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs. White Box, Software Integration vs. Hardware Software Integration testing).
NA with strong programming and testing skills in C/C#/Python and any assembly languages desired.
NA exposure to tools like LDRA, Code Composer, MBUnit.
NA in Analytical and problem solving skills.
NA to meet the expectations of the organization.