Synacor Inc.'s Ottawa office has an excellent opportunity for a Client Deployment Project Manager, so if you like to reap the rewards from hard work, seek a challenge, and enjoy working with a fun team of likeminded people, then we would love to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is an experienced project manager who has history working in a fastpaced mobile application development company, preferably in custom deployments and 3rd party OEM integration. As the project manager, you will own and lead the delivery of Android and iOS mobile client deployments for our large Tier 1 and small to mid-sized clients.|
- Oversee Android and iOS application deployment projects from inception to launch. This will include requirements gathering, task assignments and break down, coordinating implementation across internal and external teams, postlaunch support, and Android OEM integration projects.
- Lead crossfunctional teams, including cultivating positive team dynamics and coordinating effective communication, such as leading meetings to ensure success on all projects.
- Create, manage, and be accountable for project plans and delivery - specifically, owning the success or failure of the project and tracking appropriate metrics for progress and productivity.
- Provide clear and objective reports of project status, issues, and risks to internal management.
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are kept fully informed of the project status and progress.
- Facilitate technical issue escalation and resolution for all assigned projects through critical decision-making, including achieving team consensus internally as well as working with our 3rd party technology partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a PMP or equivalent accreditation preferred.
- Experience leading Agile projects, scrums, and sprints.
- MUST HAVE experience managing Android and iOS based projects
- 2 plus years of project management experience in a technology industry utilizing general project management concepts, including developing detailed plans for complex projects with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines.
- Prior experience in a heavily client-focused role
- Sense of entrepreneurship - extremely motivated, proactive, responsible, and self-directed.
- Experience with Jira and other Agile based software tracking programs