Responsible for typing, filing, verifying records, generating invoices and vouchers, posting ledger and basic journal entries, balancing accounts receivable and accounts payable records, data entry, creating and producing reports and responding to questions. |
Manager will normally follows established procedures on routine work, giving detailed instruction on new assignments. The intern shall works under close supervision.
Will develop skills in basic practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training.
- Able to apply basic technical skills together with business knowledge to own work; handles a single task.
- Responds to standard client requests, where client may be internal or external.
- Preference knowledge in logistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Typically requires 0 - 1 year of related experience
- Microsoft Office intermediate
- English: 80% - It's not excluyent
- Should be enrolled in the 3rd year of university. - It's not excluyent
- Knowledge of NOMS
- Provide administrative assistant to local finance
- Collect and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards, and office keys.
- Assist with payroll, benefits, training, and leave administration.
- Create a variety of word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as required by Accounting and RRHH Team.
- Required to reconcile accounts and support for a total set of transactions in a certain area of accounting.
- File business documents and maintain an organized filing system.