The Social Media Publisher will support Synacor's strategy to reach new audiences and drive traffic through social media. He/she will be responsible for curating headlines, publishing portal content, writing and testing content, maintaining social media campaigns and analyzing performance metrics across multiple platforms. He/she will support client daily and regular newsletters.
- Utilize trending tools and publishing tools for scalable results across multiple platforms and portals.
- Identify trending stories and promote content through social media.
- Write engaging headlines and copy to drive traffic back to client portals.
- Support and create comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility and traffic.
- Boost and analyze top performing posts in real time to maximize exposure.
- Measure daily results and track key performance indicators.
- Use creative thinking to analyze performance metrics and recommend strategies to improve effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, design and strategy.
- Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan timely campaigns.
- Contribute to client newsletter and marketing campaigns.
- Other publishing duties as assigned.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field required.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Demonstrated experience in digital media with an emphasis on measuring social media presence.
- Proven track record of driving engagement on social media.
- Ability to write effective copy in a variety of styles (i.e. Web portal, social media and marketing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Ads is a plus.
- Practices superior time management in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with frequent feedback and real-time changes.