|Job Ref:||EMP373948||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||£55,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:38|
This role demands for the successful candidate to have a passion for Maintenance Engineering. My client is looking for someone to come on board and really implement their own working methods on the site as well as follow key Maintenance methodologies.|
Maintenance Methodologies, Electrical Skills, Energy & Passion
This role demands for the successful candidate to have a passion for Maintenance Engineering. My client is looking for someone to come on board and really implement their own working methods on the site as well as follow key Maintenance methodologies.
This role will include managing 3 direct reports and around 40 indirect reports. The successful candidate will also ensure all machinery is kept well maintained by setting a strict PPM schedule
• Manage and maintain the stores and maintenance equipment inventory including lifting and access equipment
• Manage the Technical Library, correct information and version control.
• Manage the site insurance schedule and all certification requirements.
• Develop and maintain a PM plan using our internal computerised maintenance system.
• Increase productivity while maintaining high standards.
• Coordinate the maintenance team ensuring all Engineers and Technicians are working effectively and safely.
• Promote a continuous improvement working environment
• Work with the operations team to plan and prioritise maintenance windows.
• Maintain Maintenance record database
• Maintaining a safe working environment
• Budget management and control.
• Ensure 100% of planned maintenance is complete
• Manage the spare parts inventory and warranty process
• Develop training material for engineers and technicians
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Good Maintenance methodology knowledge, ideally Six Sigma, 5S, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why’s & DEMAIC
• PLC knowledge – Siemens
• MHE Maintenance experience & knowledge (Conveyors, Lifts, Robotics, Balers, Compactors)
• Ideally with Facilities Maintenance knowledge
• Production, Manufacturing or FMCG background
• Someone who is innovative
• Comfortable with juggling many different jobs at one time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5pm
Salary: £55,000 pa