the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Commercial Services Analyst in the Commercial Services group of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft (BCA). You will be responsible for alleviating technological barriers, designing, supporting and implementing technology & data solutions for the globalized Sales & Marketing teams. As the subject matter expert, you will ensure the latest and greatest Sales Toolkit is available to the teams, pushing the boundaries in terms of streamlining & automating processes, all the while demonstrating a passion for aerospace. The position is located in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide technical and analytical support to the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Act as a technical lead in the design and implementation of new Sales & Marketing tools and databases.
- Develop and maintain current suite of Sales & Marketing related tools.
- Manage the use of marketing data and create BI reports from marketing's data warehouse and other database products.
- Evaluate industry tools, applications and industry data sources to ensure the latest in technology and information is available to the Marketing group.
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with marketing tools, applications and databases.
- Maintain and develop the group's intranet site and share Webmaster duties.
- Liaise with IT and act as focal and SME to third party vendors and to our outsourcing partner.
- Support both structured and ad hoc training requirements associated with the sales & marketing tools.
- Administer CRM: Create reports and dashboards measuring Sales & Marketing KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Conduct graphic design (Logos, Icons, Newsletters)
- Develop virtual reality projects (for example 3d Interior spaces)
- Create Interactive Presentations
- User Management.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold a university degree of applied sciences ideally in areas such as Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
- You have a strong computer background is essential in application support, web development, administrative data processing as well as database management.
- You possess working or advanced knowledge of the following: systems / applications / programming languages / OS's:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Web development: HTML, PHP, CSS, .NET framework, NA framework, Ruby on rails
- Web Server: FastCGI combined with NGINX
- Database management: MySQL, SQL, PL SQL, Oracle
- Software: MS Office Suite, BI Reporting (Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy), STATA
- CRM: Salesforce, Sugar CRM, ZOHO
- CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
- LMS and related: Moodle, Strategia, Adobe presenter / Captivate, SCORM & Tin can api
- Imagine & 3D: Photoshop, Solidworks, Blender, Unity, (NA, NA) Frameworks
- You are an early adopter of new technology and software.
- You demonstrated technical & leadership skills.
- You possess strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- You have knowledge of aircraft performance, network/fleet planning & scheduling, aviation data: MIDT/PaxIS, OAG/Innovata, Fleet Databases, statistics, forecasting and the airline industry in general are definite assets.
- You possess outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- You are dynamic and motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- You have sense of responsibility, reliability and high attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English; other languages considered an asset.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.