|Job Ref:||141310BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:48|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
With just over 90,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in more than 150 countries around the world , AECOM is a premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firm. AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm in Engineering News-Record magazine's 2015 annual industry rankings. The company is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM has annual revenue around $18 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA .
AECOM is currently seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst III to support our office in Norfolk, VA. Based on the right candidate he/she can work out of our various office locations in Virginia. This is an experienced level position that works as a member of the Pricing team to pursue and capture new business. Under general supervision of the pricing manager, will lead activities associated with strategic and competitive pricing and development of cost/price proposals.
* Price Task Orders and Full and Open deals of moderate size/complexity using a variety of common templates.
* Create and manage the Cost Volume for assigned deals, with supervision.
* Assist with Price To Win activities.
* Contribute to pricing strategies.
* Create complex excel models to support pricing requirements.
* Conduct pricing strategy meetings, pricing analysis and competitive pricing activities.
* Interface with Operations, Business Development, and Functional Support groups to obtain/develop data necessary for developing prices or other components in support of competitive analysis.
* Develop cost/price proposals. Involves cost model development, cost narrative writing and leading other cost/price volume requirements.
* Ensure cost/price proposals are developed in accordance with the Company Pricing Guide, other policies and procedures, and the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
* Conduct internal proposal reviews (Pink/Red/Gold Teams, Sign Offs, etc.).
* Perform self-check of own work, quality assurance and proposal compliance reviews to ensure that cost/price proposal components are accurate and responsive to all solicitation requirements.
* Conduct research and analysis of awarded contracts and other publically available information on Federal opportunities and the Federal Market.
* Shows leadership initiative and is willing to lead small to more complex projects that benefit the company.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested .
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 to 7 years of related experience in Government Contracting, Pricing, or Cost Volume Management. Additional education may be substituted for experience or additional experience may be substituted for education (generally 2 years of experience equals 1 year of education.)
* Must be able to effectively communicate.
* Must have working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
* Must have excellent cost narrative writing, spreadsheet and word processing skills. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Must have organizational and time management skills and the ability to perform detail-oriented work.
* Must be able to work effectively under tight deadlines.
* Must be willing to work some extended hours, weekends, or holidays to support proposal timelines.
Position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Position may require travel.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.