|Job Ref:||141703BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Arizona||City:||Yuma||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 12:11|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
• Reports directly to the CTTR Quality Assurance/Safety, Health and Environmental Manager
• Ability to write professional reports, business correspondence, and technical procedures.
• Assists in monitoring all aspects of contract performance against established and agreed-upon metrics.
• Assists in implementation and management of the Combined Tactical Training Ranges infrastructure for monitoring of contract performance.
• Supports the CTTR Quality Assurance/Safety, Health and Environmental Manager in establishing, developing, implementing and maintaining an effective Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
• Assists the CTTR Quality Assurance/Safety, Health and Environmental Manager in Planning, developing, establishing, developing, implementing and maintaining an approved Quality Manual to ensure compliance in all Quality Management System elements.
• Develops QA audits and inspections schedules.
• Conducts in-depth audits of each QMS element to assure effective mission accomplishment.
• Participates in or conducts technical or special inspections as required.
• Provides support for the Government's Quality Audits.
• Assists in maintaining files of site quality audits, including documentation of results, nonconformity reports, corrective and preventive actions.
• Coordinates the development/revision of Work Instructions (WIs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), for all QMS elements.
• Reviews Acceptance Test plans and procedures for new system integrations, overhauls, equipment modifications, and facility modifications.
• Acts as focal point for all project safety inspections, reporting, and safety analysis program.
• Follows established procedures to ensure achievement of quality, safety, and environmental standards. Complies with all applicable range regulations.
• Establishes quality training requirements, schedules training classes, and arranges special training courses as required.
• Analyzes trends and key metrics and implements process improvements and systems to increase efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness of program analysis.
• Coordinate and implement the CTTR Occupational Safety and Health Program at the site level. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory bodies including OSHA, EPA, US Navy, etc.; identify and mitigate physical and procedural hazards in the workplace, provide or coordinate safety training for employees as required or directed.
• Position is responsible for incident reporting and investigation, assistance with developing and implementing corrective actions, conducting work area inspections and assessments, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, and record keeping.
• Develop strategies to continuously improve the CTTR safety program.
• Follow injury management guidelines for treating occupational injuries through coordination of local medical facilities and safety leadership. Perform root cause analysis and provide guidance to site management toward appropriate corrective actions.
• Report all incidents within 1 hour of knowledge of the occurrence through the accident/incident reporting system. Coordinate employee's early return to work with treating physician per company policy and guidelines.
• Provide direction to the site manager in all areas of hazard assessment, control, regulatory compliance, and safety program initiatives.
• Promote safety culture and motivate all employees to participate in safety improvement activities.
• Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
• Ensures employees conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensures that employees adhere to applicable Government regulations.
• Implements scheduling changes as required
• Participates in the employee performance evaluation process
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors and employees in a training class setting.
• Ability to identify hazards and solve problems dealing with varied situations where employees may be at risk of injury.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Authorized and expected to report any quality, safety or environmental concerns directly to the CTTR Quality Assurance/Safety, Health and Environmental Manager and appropriate CSM
Minimum Education Level
• Bachelor's Degree in Quality or Business from an accredited college or university. Educational requirements may be waived in lieu of experience.
Minimum Experience Requirements
• Three years' experience in quality assurance/control methodology and safety programs, including establishing programs from inception through successful implementation
• Three years' experience in design, implementation and assessment of internal program performance controls
• 2 years' experience in occupational safety practice and proof of 30-hour OSHA training, MSHA training or 40-hour HAZWOPER
• Experience with implementing ISO 9001:2008 certification into a program
• Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Minimum Position-Specific Training Required
• Formal Quality Management training
• ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Certification
• Formal Environmental training
• Formal 30 - hour OSHA Training
• Formal HAZMAT/HAZWASTE Handling and Storage training
• ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor Certification or CQA Certification (ASQ)
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements
• Required to be a US Citizen
• Required to possess a Secret Security Clearance
• CQA Certification (ASQ)
• ISO 14000 Certification
• Professional certification/accreditation (STS, CSP, OHST, CHST, etc.)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.