|Job Ref:||DE00976CRO||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Post Date:||13/10/2016 00:05|
Hourly Rate Bands £25.01 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Complex Needs School Nurse band 6
Interserve Healthcare has an exciting opportunity within the borough of Kingston Upon Thames. We are seeking skilled Paediatric Nurses or learning disabilities trained nurses to work within our clients dynamic complex needs nursing service. You will be instrumental in supporting their vision to consistently strive to support children, families, schools and multidisciplinary teams to deliver and improve the healthcare provision within special needs schools. To enable children to fully access education and reach their full potential this is a vital role.
Our clients vision is to improve health throughout their communities by promoting collaborative working, investing in staff and delivering high quality healthcare services. To help them do this, we are seeking on their behalf Nurses who have children and young people's health care as their top priority. You will be committed to partnership working in order to deliver high quality care to children, young people and families within complex needs schools.
This will include education, teaching, health promotion and child protection.
You will need to be organised, motivated, confident and skilled in working with children and young people. You will also be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the needs and care of children with complex health needs within the school and community environment.
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Robust clinical and child protection supervision
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Strong professional leadership and support
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).