|Job Ref:||177451||Employer:||Bechtel||Industry:||Construction||Country:||Egypt||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:01|
Requisition ID: |
1. Prepares reports and studies of an analytical nature, such as organization planning and workload forecasts.
2. Helps prepare the overhead budget and monitors financial and service activities against approved budgets.
3. Performs special assignments as requested or directed by the Site Project Controls, Contracts, and Procurement Teams or designees.
4. May prepare or provide input to daily work planning and/or performance reviews.
5. Provides administrative input regarding the design, implementation, and enhancement of automated systems. Keeps abreast of advances in relevant office automation technology, equipment, and software applications.
6. Helps implement automated document management systems within assigned project/department.
7. Organizes material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions.
8. Assists in personnel activities, such as employment, policy formulation and administration, compensation administration, and employee development, by conducting specific studies, research and analysis.
9. Participates in the development of presentations.
10. Helps coordinate furniture and space allocation, space planning, and needs, such as telephone, word processing, and mail service.
11. Interviews, recommends the selection of, trains, and plans and schedules activities for clerical and other support personnel.
12. Informs all concerned personnel of any improvement/waste reduction in work processes.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to extract, compile, and analyze non-technical and semi-technical data for complex reports
Demonstrated knowledge of all administrative functions
Ability to provide direction to other personnel
Ability to monitor and control department overhead budgets and financial reports
Knowledge of Bechtel's organizational structure, functions and procedures
Provides specialized administrative support in one or more areas. Prepares reports of a non-technical or a semi-technical nature. Assists with determining training needs. May supervise other personnel. Provides support to a group with a wide range of responsibilities.
This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.