Requisition ID: |
Under minimal supervision, coordinates physical security and emergency planning services for the protection of various project and/or jobsite security programs. Applies specialized knowledge and expertise in formulating and implementing plans, programs, policies, and systems appropriate to various threat situations and local conditions. Supervises assigned employees and/or contract personnel providing security services. Coordinates activities with appropriate Bechtel management and staff, and public agencies as directed.
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Assists site security, project or office management to identify, develop, implement and maintain security strategies and programs. Assist in developing physical security, emergency procedures, and personal protection plans, programs and criteria so as to respond to security conditions and incidents, and minimize risk of personal, physical or financial harm to Bechtel jobsites, or offices.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with peers in appropriate law enforcement, intelligence and security agencies, and private sector counterparts to support the continuous monitoring of threat-related intelligence and the timely development of threat assessments potentially impacting the travel safety, project and work-site feasibility, incident management, and evacuation activities as regards Bechtel's offices, or jobsites.
- Assists with the supervision of administration, operations, policy formulation and activities of a project/jobsite/office's security program to ensure compliance with current Project policies and procedures.
- Assists with the coordination, development and implementation of policies, procedures and systems to maintain, measure, and enhance the overall security function within the Project.
- Supervising contractor activities to ensure that the required level of performance is achieved.
- Organizes and conducts security awareness, education, and orientation programs for project/jobsite/office staff as required.
- Conducts security surveys and audits to ensure compliance with security programs; identifies and reports discrepancies and recommends corrective action. Informs supervisor of the status of the security program and problem areas and provides recommendations for remedial action.
- Conducts investigations of criminal acts and potential threats against Bechtel's interests. Coordinates investigative activities with appropriate management, formulates written reports, and presents oral briefings.
- Formal training in industrial security, criminal justice, industrial relations, or associated disciplines, and previous experience with law enforcement, intelligence, public or private sector security organization.
Current knowledge of industrial security principles, procedures, and equipment applicable to the physical protection of national and international construction activities, office facilities and senior executives.
Practical experience in developing and managing security programs requiring the employment of recognized security measures, procedures, and techniques.
Skill in verbal and written communication with senior officials, contractors, governmental representatives, and law enforcement agencies.
Familiar with business, governmental and industrial security techniques and developments to include the application of international, federal, state and local laws and regulatory measures pertinent to areas of responsibility.
Must be fluent in spoken/written English.
This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel var rteSpFieldId = 'tor__flistingLayout';var rteCoIdExt = 'Bechtel';var rteLsFieldId = 'tor__flistingLayout';registerFCKEditors('tor__flistingLayout','sfJobReqLegalScan', ' \n \n \n \n \xa0 \n \n \n \n \n Plan, prepare, follow up, Supervise all Civil / Structure scopes, activities & modifications in Giza Fayoum site. \n \n \n \n \n \xa0 \n \n \n \xa0 \n \n \n \xa0 \n \n \n \n \n
- Foster and promote safety as a core value in all works which includes participating, holding and attending daily and weekly safety meetings. Ensure safety toolbox is incorporated into daily pre starts. Attend safety walks with HSE leads and Area Superintendents. \n
- Review weekly & monthly schedule and validate adequate amount of work is scheduled/performed and actualized in accordance to plan. \n
- Supervise and coordinate daily with subcontract representatives on Civil / Structure activities. \n
- Responsible for ensuring that tools & equipment\u2019s are maintained, inspected & operated according to the project requirements & procedures. \xa0\xa0 \n
- Hold weekly progress meetings with subcontractor to validate provided input and ensure progress is following the project schedule & contract requirements. \n
- Submit daily report as per project requirements \n
- Ensure subcontract daily report is actual & reports all problems that can affect field work. \n
- Knowledge of the subcontractor\u2019s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents. \n
- Ensure current revision documents are utilized for installation. \n
- Responsible for the implementation of corporate/project policies, procedures and instructions as assigned. \n
- Review and verify P&IDs, drawings or other project documents as assigned. \n
- Support & contribute in permit to work/work authorization as assigned. \n
- Support and contribute to Bechtel zero incident program as assigned. \n
- Liaise, arrange and handover with back to back for shift changes. \n
- \xa0 This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel \n \n \n \n \n \n', null, 'listingLayout');