|Job Ref:||150739||Employer:||Bechtel||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:02|
Requisition ID: |
Performs assignments that will develop professional work knowledge and abilities through the application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Exercises limited but increasing judgment in performing assigned tasks. Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
Design experience in Oil & Gas, Mining and MetalsEPC business is essential.
A. Supervision Received
• Receives technical and administrative supervision from an Engineering Supervisor.
B. Supervision Exercised
• May provide technical direction as appropriate to drafters, technicians andGETs and Junior Engineerswho perform specific design support assignments.
• Maintains contact with the immediate work group or discipline and interfaces with other disciplines as specifically directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists in conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals.
2. Performs calculations and basic preliminary analyses.
3. Uses computer aided engineering/computer aided design (CAE/CAD) tools as directed.
4. Review manufacturers' drawings and data for compliance with specifications.
5. Assists in detailed development of established design concepts for process systems, structures and equipment.
6. Assists in developing or reviews discipline material quantity estimates.
7. Compiles, verifies and correlates data relating to engineering problems.
8. Assists in evaluation of suppliers.
9. Provides input to and/or maintains records for equipment and components.
10. Preparation of Technical Specification, Datasheet, Technical queries, Technical Bid, Analysis (TBA) of the various Supplier's offers for various instruments like: Transmitters, Temperature Elements, Mass flow meters,etc.
11. Preparation of Level Sketches and Block Diagrams
12. Prepartion of Instrument Instllatioon Details, Bulk Material Take off and assist designers in Modelling of instruments and junction boxes
13. Preparation of material requisitions, specifications and other related procurement documents.
14. Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
15. Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Basic technical knowledge of Control System engineering in Oil and Gas and Mining and Metal Industry. Job knoledge of varios types of field Instrumentation, DCS, PLC, Hazarodus areas is essenital.
Design experience and basic knowledge of Valve sizing, flow meter singing, IO loading, Field bus segment calcs is essential.
Design experience or Basic knowledge of of DCS / PLC Neworks, Fiber optic and CAT 6 is essential.
Basic awareness industry standards Application Programs such as SPI, Smart Plant, Flowel.
Basic awareness of industry or regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular engineering discipline.
Basic skills in oral and written communication.
The above is normally acquired through:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.