|Job Ref:||CA_37326||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||15/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
To prepare and serve food and beverages to customers. To carry out cleaning and related duties as required in order to assist the delivery of a high quality catering service.
• Preparation of food, ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene
• Cleaning and deep cleaning of kitchen equipment and food service areas including the use of dishwashing equipment
• Preparation and clearing of eating areas
• Accepting catering deliveries as required
• Communicate with customers with regards to the food service
• All food to be prepared in accordance with appropriate hygiene regulations and company policies
• Services to be provided at the appropriate time and in accordance with agreed service level agreements
• Cashier duties may be required
• Any other duties required by the catering supervisor/kitchen manager.
Additional Role Information
Mobile catering operative required to cover multiple schools across the Tameside area. Working hours will be between 09:00 to 15:00, however they may be subject to change.
Experience of a similar role desirable but not essential as full training will be given.