Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||PRODES-AJR||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Windsor||Address:||Post Code:||SL4||Salary:||£26,000 - 28,000||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:14|
Are you looking to work for one of the world's largest theme park attractions endless opportunities?|
Do you love designing and building products?
My client is looking for a Product Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is fantastic for someone who has a passion for designing models.
It's a great opportunity to work with their teams to create movement, light and special affects for our new and existing attractions.
You'll be responsible for designing and building controls for animations, you'll get to understand each model so you can create a fantastic and immersive experience for our visitors.
Your main purpose of the role will be to design and build the model animations for new and existing attractions ensuring all work meets the requirements of the brands world class service.
Your main duties will involve;
- Designing and building animations according to the agreed best practises and world class standards.
- Work closely with the technical build team and animation lead, to ensure animations are build up against technical guidelines.
- Ensure all components used are from a reliable supplier, are robust and able to be sourced and replaced by the attraction team.
- Work closely with the designers and builders to understand the requirements for animation within each model.
- Ensure animation is delivered with all relevant documentation for the attraction team to be able to install and complete maintenance.
- Input into financial aspects of animation delivery including project budgets and reporting.
- Demonstrate the Merlin values at all times and develop positive relationships both within and outside the technical community.
Skills & Experience;
- Electronic / Electrical degree or work experience in control systems.
- Experience in maintaining and making small hardware / software changes to control systems.
- Knowledge of automation systems run by PLC and HMI.
- Able to read blueprints.
- CAD drawings.
- Electrical schematics.
- Skilled working with electronics.
- Knowledge of basic electronic calculations.
- Able to produce budgets.
- Ability to use precision tools of the trade.
- Able to create electrical documentation.
- Substantial electrical work in the automation industry.
The successful candidate should have;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self - motivated.
- Team - Oriented.
- Works well under pressure.
- Passport holder.
- Able to travel frequently including international travel.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday.
- Pension plan.
- Pass for the attractions.
- Employee assistance Programme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Life Assurance.
- 25% discount in retail shops and restaurants.
- AND MANY MORE!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.