We are currently looking for a temporary Transport Coordinator to join our team based on a client site in Manchester as part of the Corporate Division of Adecco. |
The role is long term temporary, working 37.5 hours per week and paying £9.13 per hour.
Key Responsibilities -
- Planning a list of workers who will require access to dedicated transport solutions per shift / per route. (some sites will have numerous routes set up depending on catchment areas of recruitment)
- Liaise directly with National Express daily to communicate passenger lists/ issues/ additional shift coverage required.
- Compile KPI data from the transport provided ie. check-in to show passengers booked vs. used bus, liaising with account team to communicate any absence from bus, including other transport related data check-ups as and when.
- Reconciling daily payroll report against transport data to show any discrepancies between transport used vs. no show at work etc.
Skills and experience desired:
- Previous logistics / transport industry experience
- Data analysis
- Planning and coordinating
- Strong computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage and deal with unplanned situations
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.