Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TR / 1839 / 34123||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£45,000 - 46,000||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:16|
The ideal candidate will be a highly valued team member able to work in a committed and highly qualified team to add value to the ongoing projects.|
The role is a contractual position and will be reviewed ongoing and the company offer generous salary plus benefits too.
The ideal candidate will have high calibre standards of electronic engineering and will have the following skills and achievements:
- technical strength in wireless communications
- knowledge of ARM, C++ and Python
- strong analytical mindset and a 'problem solver' approach
- electronic / engineering background, minimum BSc or equivalent education level
- ability to present complex ideas and processes with overall strong communication skills
- focus on continuous improvement
Superb opportunity to work with a professional and successful senior team within a high profile remit offering excellent basic and benefits.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.