|Job Ref:||203330541||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
SCC is Europe's largest independent IT infrastructure and solutions business . As a Managed Services Provider of the year 2015 , we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors . With over 5,000 employees across Europe , we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 50 countries . We have won prestigious industry awards and are in the top 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services .|
The Role :
Pre Sales solution architecture around HP Enterprise technologies .
* A leadership role in terms of complex bids, initiatives or programmes of work to ensure that all technical resources work to achieve an agreed service or technical outcome - this can take the form of quality assurance and/or technical design authority across bids or customer engagements including delivery elements involving third party suppliers and customers' staff.
* Consulting with customers on a predominantly presales basis with the objective of understanding the customers' IT challenges and service requirements .
* Post sales implementation work
* Contribute to the overall strategy of the services business by being the focal point for information flow both from the market place and vendors .
* Creation of services and on-going updates for HPE offerings in conjunction with SCC technical managers which may incluse working with SCC marketing department and /or partners in particular initiatives .
* To coach and present to other Solution Architects , technical staff and sales [and , sometimes customers ] on key technology areas of HPE to deliver key messaging around business as well as technical benefits.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Specific experience of the HP Enterprise product set combined with demonstrable knowledge of VMware .
* Cloud and converged infrastructure knowledge .
* Key expertise to include a minimum of two of the seven key areas :
Servers and/or storage
* Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of typical customer business and IT problems and how the above technologies can address those issues .
* To be the 'trusted advisor' both to customers and SCC sales force
* Good knowledge of the HPE portfolio and associated accreditations together with the ability to create and deliver technology solution proposals and presentations .
* Excellent communication both written and verbal are essential .
We offer an industry leading remuneration package including base salary , bonus , car or car allowance and pension , health care and life assurance [after qualifying period ].
Then click the response button now !
Desirable - EMC, NetApp, Cisco, HP, Symantec, IBM, Quest, Veem