|Job Ref:||204292092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£15 - £18/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
CNC Miller Double Day Shift (Contract)|
Double day shift - 40 hours 6-2 2-10pm. 1st week will be on days.
£15ph + 20% shift
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Miller to join a well-established Motorsport Manufacturing company on a contract basis, my client is based in Maidenhead
• To Set, Operate and Programme (at the machine) CNC Milling machines (Matsuura's)
• Fully conversant using FANUC controls
• Adhere to health and safety standards at all times
• To be a team player
• Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
• Working to ISO 9001 quality standards
• A good knowledge of tooling specifications
• YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROGRAM AT THE MACHINE USING FANUC CONTROLS.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position