|Job Ref:||204321975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Newhaven||Address:||Post Code:||SK17||Salary:||£6 - £10.50/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
My client is a fitout contractor converting and refitting commercial properties in the South East of England.|
They require either a bench joiner or an assistant to join their team and work alongside their existing experienced bench joiner in their workshop in Newhaven.
This is initially a temporary position but depending upon performance and company workload this could lead to longer term work.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
• Some experience with working in a joinery / fabricating environment
• Be confident with a variety of tools and comfortable working with their hands
• Clean driving license would be useful but not essential
• Happy to do overtime when required (basic hours 8am - 5pm, 45 hour week)
• Any joinery / wood working related qualifications would be a bonus.
• Bright and eager to learn with a hard working attitude.
Applications from experienced Bench Joiners will also be considered.
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about please contact Vic Chapman or email me your CV