|Job Ref:||204340327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Location: Worcester, West Midlands, Droitwich, Kidderminster
To act as the main point of contact for the co-ordination of company wide technical training and as Company advisor on legal compliance; training plans; completion rates and general best practice approaches. By managing the training requirements across both sites, the postholder will ensure the Company complies with both legal guidelines and customer expectations; working with onsite trainers to ensure a centralised training record system is kept up to date and available; advising the Company on process improvements and training plan delivery. Working closely with Operations, on site trainers and other departments delivering technical training, ensuring records are accurately maintained and standard of training is to the level expected
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Undertake an initial and ongoing review of the Company's technical and functional training, record keeping, standard of delivery and propose improvements, alternatives and standardised ways of working that ensure best practice principles and optimisation of training resources is achieved.
2. Liaise and work closely with on-site trainers to present a more standardised approach to training across sites, including but not limited to, training content, record keeping, delivery presentation, modules for delivery and standardised training plans depending on position within the company
3. Deliver a cross section of technical and functional training to all levels of employee within the business
4. Designing and/or improving training course material as appropriate in order to meet business needs
5. Audit training delivery to evaluate its effectiveness and impact on the end user
6. Monitor job skills and review competences and provide refresher/additional training as appropriate
7. Source external providers where required, ensuring best fit and cost effectiveness
8. Maintaining all associated training administration so as to ensure accurate records and skills gap analysis can be conducted effectively
• Full clean driving license
• CIEH certificates in Food Safety Level 3, Professional Trainer, H&S certificate Level 3, Training Principles and Practice
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• Degree educated
• Manufacturing or fast paced environment
• Experience on setting up new processes and systems
• Experience of designing training programmes
• Undertaken Company wide skills assessment
• Extensive experience in a multi-faceted hands-on training role, ideally gained from more than 1 organisation
• Training experience gained within an FMCG or food related environment
• Good understanding of H&S
• Implementation of a training monitoring tool
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Excellent PC skills - in particular MS Windows applications (Excel/Word and PowerPoint). Should be intermediary level on Excel.
• Must be well organised and able to plan own work and self-start
• Persuasiveness - Influences, convinces or impresses others in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behaviour change where appropriate.
• Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and find areas for improvement.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources to discuss further