|Job Ref:||203735961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum + Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Desired Experience & or Qualifications|
• C&G or Equivalent in a Mechanical Discipline
• ACS Commercial (Desirable)
• Previous Service & Maintenance experience
• Experience with roller shutter doors
• To carry out the day to day planned and reactive maintenance to a range of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Electrical equipment on a commercial/industrial environment. Maintaining the integrity of the Building Services plant. Duties will be controlled and distributed through a "Helpdesk Service" and technical support is available via the line supervisor and Technical Manager.
• As and when required monitor and support specialist sub contractors to enable them to carry out their duties in the most efficient manor and with minimal disruption to the client's premises.
• Using a high degree of personal integrity to keep the client and the Contract Manager full aware of site conditions and outstanding problems as they arise and provide effective solutions to rectify then as quickly as possible.
• Support other Engineers in the region as and when required and liase with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times
• Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support client service level agreements and procedures as required
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could effect the safety of people or property
Annual Basic Salary £27,000 - £30,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) for a 40 hour week working Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00, Holidays, Company Pension Scheme Membership, PPE, Specialist tools provided