Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

IT Sales Executive job in Stockport

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  203825040
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Job Type:  Permanent
Country:  United Kingdom
City:  Stockport
Post Code:  SK1
Salary:  £18000 - £25000/annum
10/10/2016 16:42
IT Sales Executive

£18,000 basic

£25K realistic first year OTE

Excellent Career Prospects


Our client, a dynamic technology company based in the centre of Stockport, is currently recruiting an ambitious, energetic and switched-on Account Executive to join their rapidly expanding Sales and Service team. Working alongside their forward-thinking and motivating Sales Director, this is a rare opportunity for a commercially-minded and hard-working individual to excel in a fast-paced and autonomous warm sales role offering full training and unparalleled career prospects.

Job Description

The role itself will be a mix of warm sales (60% of your time), whereby you will be responding to well-qualified leads, providing consultation and advice, and managing the sales process through to completion. The remaining 40% of your time will be spent on more proactive business development to identify and target new potential partners, providing online demos and participating in trade shows and events. Your day-to-day duties will be varied and self-determined, but will include:

Qualifying leads and building relationships with new customers
Selling the features and benefits of a range of products based on customer needs
Producing quotations and providing bespoke consultation throughout the sales process
Maintaining regular communication with customers and managing the deal to completion
Identifying leads and prospects through independent research, referrals and calls
Contacting prospects to deliver an online demo or provide a free trial
Following up on trials to convert the sale and maximise opportunities

Person Specification

Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:

A minimum of 12 months' experience in a B2B sales role
Proactive, ambitious, energetic and motivated personality
First-class communication and relationship building skills
Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed
Track record of personal and professional successes
In return, the company is offering a starting salary of £18,000 and a realistic first year OTE of £25,000. Full details of KPIs and associated commission scheme will be provided upon application. Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with an hour for lunch. The offices are located in central Stockport and can be easily accessed by public transport. Full training is provided and there are exceptional career prospects to move into either field sales or account management roles, further details of which will be discussed in the initial interviews.

To Apply

Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.

Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software