|Job Ref:||203965474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Company Car and Private Health Care||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Project Manager on a full time permanent basis for a well established structural steel contractor who operate throughout the commercial, industrial and infrastructure sector. |
Applicants must have a proven ability to manage multiple steel projects, under their own initiative. The new Project Manager will have overall control of the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of each project. As this role will involve regular communication with existing and potential clients, we are looking for applicants who have a very professional and courteous approach to business. Knowledge of the fabrication and erection of steel bridges is advantageous.
The PM role will spend his average week visiting site, clients, and the workshop with the option to work from home at the discretion of the , but occasional site visits and working away will be required.
- Have 5+ years Project Management experience within the structural steel industry
- Be IT literate in word and excel and have an excellent command of the English language both oral and literal.
- Have a broad knowledge of ICE, NEC and JCM contracts.
- Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Oversee planning, design, fabrication, erection and commercial aspects of each contract.
- Experience managing projects in excess of 2,000 tonnes
- CSCS Black Managers Card
- Appointed Person
- Engineering Degree