|Job Ref:||203980626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Surrey & North London||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum + OT + Travel + Annual Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:07|
Are you a experienced Fire Alarm engineer? Can you undertake commissioning and service works? Are you looking for a change of environment and a pay rise?|
We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm Service & Commissioning Engineer to work for a very reputable and stable company! The successful Fire Alarm Service & Commissioning Engineer will be covering works across Surrey, North London and Surround Areas.
Fire Alarm Commissioning and Service Engineer duties.
• + Commissioning systems and assisting in co-ordinating installation projects
• +Carrying out both planned and reactive works at prestigious sites
• +Working with management to complete take-over services and produce submit condition reports
• +Supervising projects and coordinating with office to ensure O+M documentation is produced
• +Reporting and highlighting remedial works and upgrade plans with clients and management.
• +Carrying out minor small works and remedial actions as required with assistance from installation engineers and apprentices.
• +Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with the relevant BS standards
To be considered for this position you must have the following
• +Experience in servicing and commissioning large complex fire alarm systems
• +Experience in programming Gent and Advanced fire alarm systems.
The successful fire alarm commissioning engineer will be able to earn a basic salary up to £36,000 + OT + Travel + Annual Bonus!
If you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV in as directed!